MEYER & MEYER
396 Commonwealth Avenue
Boston, MA 02215
Meyer & Meyer is an award-winning firm seeking designers who are dedicated to crafting beautiful buildings and delighting clients. This is a great opportunity to be part of a collaborative team responsible for both expert technical work and imaginative design. Our work varies in style, scale and discipline but our buildings are designed to be cherished for generations.
We are pursuing candidates with the following qualifications
- Professional degree from an accredited architecture program
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience, however this requirement is flexible and will be weighed against the strength of the candidate.
- Strong display of general architectural skills which include a demonstrated expertise in residential design.
- Proficiency in Revit and CAD
- Active professional licensure or planning towards registration preferred
- Desire to advance construction knowledge base
- Proactive approach to responding to client’s needs
As a selected candidate you will:
- Work on numerous project types ranging from commercial and institutional improvements to high-end residential homes
- Assist in every phase of a project by participating in the evolution of our hand sketches and three-dimensional studies in route to becoming final construction documents
- Prepare presentation materials for various review agencies (historic, zoning, etc.)
- Attend job site meetings and perform construction administration duties
- Receive a great benefits package
- Arrive each day greeted by the comradery of our lively studio atmosphere located in the historic Back Bay of Boston!
Our firm has enjoyed over thirty-five years of dynamic interdisciplinary projects and we are looking for strong design talent to join us in our creative process. Interested candidates are invited to send a resume and portfolio samples to email@example.com