Middleborough Town Hall

Erected in 1873, the Town of Middleborough’s historic Town Hall was in dire need of renovation.

The complex program focused on repairing deteriorated conditions and the removal of previous modifications. Work performed included bringing the entire facility up to code, redesigning two floors to accommodate new town offices and archival spaces and restoring the public meeting room to its original grandeur. Research done for the project revealed the slate pattern of the original cupola roof, which was recreated for the new roof, helping to restore the town hall to its former elegance.