Newbury Street Condominium

Three adjacent Newbury Street brownstones, originally built in 1886, were renovated and restored. 

These buildings had the same owner for over eighty years, and the beautifully maintained fireplace surrounds and stained glass windows were preserved in the new condominiums. This was a multi-use project with new retail space on the garden level and first floor and high-end condominiums on the second and third floors. The new penthouse addition was designed as an incredible 2,500 square foot residence with a continuous roof deck along the front of all three buildings. The project scope included both interior and exterior renovations as well as site improvements.