is a three-story, 18,000 square foot, symmetrical red brick Georgian Revival Estate. Built in 1929, the home’s influences came from both eighteenth-century France and the American Gilded Age. It is inspired by European elegance and grandeur. The project scope included complete interior rebuilding of two thirds of the house to create a new entry and reception halls, construction of a main stair, master suite and bath, and a third floor bedroom suite. A limestone portico was added on the west elevation with a stone balustrade railing at the second floor terrace.
This residence, known as ‘English Rose,’